Privacy Statement Fjordsplorer AS
When you use our service, the data controller is:
Organisasjonsnummer: 927 280 833
Our data protection principles
- We process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- We will only collect personal data that is relevant to our customer relations.
- We do not collect more personal data than necessary.
- The personal data we collect must be updated and accurate.
- The personal data we collect is erased when we no longer need it.
- The personal data we collect is treated confidentially.
- We never sell personal data to third parties.
- Our customers have the right to access personal data linked to their customer relations.
- You can obtain a copy of the data and can choose to have it erased from our systems.
What are my rights?
- Right of access and right to data portability. You have the right to obtain information about what personal data we process and how we process it. As a customer, you have created a user profile with us and can log in to the app to see what information we have stored about you. You also have the right to download a complete list of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it elsewhere. You can get an overview by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to correction and deletion. You may request that we correct information about that is incorrect. You may also request for your user profile to be deleted.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, for example if you believe the processing does not comply with applicable laws and regulations, or that the information is wrong.
- Right to withdraw consent. It is easy to withdraw the consent you have granted for the processing of your personal data. Send an email to email@example.com to change your consents.
- Right to objection. You have the right to object to our processing of your information.
How do we use your personal information?
- We collect the following personal information about you: Name and contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address), date of birth, gender (optional), account and order history, position data related to the use of the bike, payment information, information about the use of our website and app, and information about your contact with us.
- Rental of Fjordsplorer AS bikes: When you create a user profile and rent a bike from us, we enter into an agreement with you. To fulfill the agreement, we must know who you are. We also need your contact information to send you information about and related to the rental. To manage and operate the service, we also need information about where the bike is located, which we get through GPS tracking of the bike. We can also use such position data to troubleshoot equipment and in connection with the implementation of the rental. To charge for the service, we need your payment information.
- Administration of your user profile and customer relations. In order to be able to manage the customer relationship, we need to process your personal information registered when creating your user profile with us, including, among other things, to be able to respond to inquiries from you as a customer via our channels. We must also be able to check your activity in the ShareBike app to respond to inquiries about these services, for example by troubleshooting.
- Improvement and troubleshooting. We are constantly working to improve our digital solutions. This includes troubleshooting and error correction. If you contact us to report a bug or make suggestions for improvement, we can collect your contact information, as well as information about your use of our app.
- Customer insight. Your feedback and input about our services is important to us. Therefore, we conduct market research, make customer surveys and contact customers directly to hear what they think about our services. To conduct high-quality surveys, we use personal information to select who to contact. To provide you with improved and new services, we have the right to conduct such surveys.
- Development of new and existing services. We also process personal data to identify demand for new products and services and to improve existing products and services.
- Sharing of personal information. We may share certain personal information with our partners and suppliers. With our partners, it is relevant to share information that is relevant to the improvement of or the development of new products and services. With suppliers, we can share information they need to carry out an assignment they have received from us. These can be consulting companies, advertising agencies, suppliers of analysis tools and the like. When sharing as mentioned above, we always enter into agreements that limit the supplier's access to the use of the information, including that the information cannot be shared further. We may also share data with relevant research projects in which we participate. Personal data may be disclosed to public authorities upon request, for example when there is a suspicion that a crime has been committed in connection with the use of our services. We will not share or disseminate personal information in any other way than described here. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- How long is the personal information stored? We do not store your personal information longer than necessary. This means, for example, that personal data that we process based on your consent, will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal information we process to fulfill an agreement with you is deleted when the agreement has been fulfilled and all obligations arising from the contractual relationship have been fulfilled. For example, for as long as you are an active customer with us, profile data will be retained, and deleted after 3 years without activity. Order history is deleted 3 years after the last purchase (rent), but accounting information is retained for 5 years in accordance with Bokføringsloven (The Accounting Act). Information on position history is anonymised, normally after three months, when there is no longer a need for a full history.
Help and contact
- Do you wish to know what personal information we have collected about you as a customer, or do you wish to delete something? Log in to the “My User Profile” section of the app to manage your consent.
- For enquiries regarding our processing of personal data, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You also have the right to report a complaint about our processing of personal information to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. Read more on the Norwegian Data Protection Authority’s website, or email email@example.com.
Is there anything on this page that is unclear or incorrect? Then we appreciate your feedback.