Last updated: March 01, 2021
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the full list of Definitions, please see our website.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We will ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, Postal code and City.
Usage Data is collected automatically and may include information such as Your trip details, Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, browser type or OS, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission: Information regarding your location and Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on Your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings – however, disabling them will limit the app to work as intended.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account:to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You:To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests:To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers:We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, payments, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to perform payments, to contact You.
- For business transfers:We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners:We may share Your information with Our business partners / Operators to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
You have the right to obtain information about what personal data We process and how we handle it. As a customer, you have created a user profile with us and can log in to the app to see what information we have stored about You. You also have the right to download a complete list of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it elsewhere. You may request that we correct information about that is incorrect. You may also request that Your user profile be deleted. You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, for example if You believe the processing does not comply with applicable laws and regulations, or that the information is wrong. It is easy to withdraw the consent You have granted for the processing of your personal data. Send an email to email@example.com to change your consents. You have the right to object to Our processing of your information.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your Country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: Comply with a legal obligation, Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public or Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites/Services
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: sharebike.com
- Accountmeans a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliatemeans an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Applicationmeans the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named ShareBike - Bike Sharing
- Company(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ShareBike AS, Vollsveien 13C, 1366 Lysaker, Norway.
- Countryrefers to: Norway, Sweden or the UK (location of system)
- Devicemeans any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Operator means any third party operator that operates the sites or cities with rental bikes that is accessible via this app.
- Personal Datais any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Servicerefers to the Application.
- Service Providermeans any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Servicerefers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Datarefers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.