Terms apply from 23.04.2020. Changes may occur.
Bysyklær is a citybike rental service offered by Bypakke Nedre Glomma in Sarpsborg and Fredrikstad.
The service is provided by ShareBike AS.
To use the bikes, you must have registered on the ShareBike app, accepted the terms below and used a valid phone number and correct name/adress.
You are responsible for the bike you borrow and your surroundings. The bikes are GPS tracked. The bike must be returned to the same station where you picked it up. For the first 10 hours, you use the bike for free, then it cost NOK 20 per hour with a maximum daily rental price of NOK 50 per day., until the bike is returned. A bicycle can be rented for up to seven days before it must be returned. If the bike is not returned to a station or incorrectly parked, a collection fee of NOK. 200, - will be added.
I accept the following terms in this lease with Bypakke Nedre Glomma:
- I´m over 18 years old.
- By entering into this deal, I understand that I have no right of withdrawal and confirm that the agreement is followed.
- I understand that I am personally responsible for the bike when I rent it, until it is returned and I have received a receipt. If I let others borrow the bike while I rent it myself, I understand that I am responsible for the bike being returned and treated nicely - as well as for accrued rental costs.
- I am responsible for entering and updating the correct information in the app related to my registration.
- I will always cycle carefully and comply with the traffic rules, and understand that I am personally responsible if I injure myself or others when using the system.
- If I find that a bicycle is not in proper condition, I understand that I will not use it - and report this so that the bicycle can be repaired. Therefore, I am obliged to inspect the bike myself before I rent it.
- Damage that occurs to the bike during lending must be reported to customer service.
- For loans, I accept that any rental amount is deducted from my card. I understand that prices can change and I know where I will find this information.
- If I abuse the scheme or break the rules, I understand that I may be excluded from the scheme and that any outstanding amounts will be invoiced.
- After each rental, I will to return the bike to the same station that I started my rental and make sure that the bike is locked. My loan lasts until I receive a receipt for return, and I am responsible for seeing that I have received a receipt when I finish the loan. My receipts are stored in the app.
- If the bike gets stolen while I borrow it, I am liable for damages, and must report the theft to the police. A copy of the reports should be delivered to Bypakke Nedre Glomma. A borrowed bicycle that is lost while I am responsible for it will be invoiced to me with up to NOK 3,500, - depending on what has happened.
- Resale of the service is not permitted.
- 25% VAT is included in all prices quoted for the service.
- For subscription, the following conditions apply with regard to the storage and processing of personal data that can be linked to me as an individual:
A) Storage of data when subscribing is subject to the rules in the Personal Data Act. The person responsible for processing and the contracting party are: City package Nedre Glomma which is part of Sarpsborg Municipality. Org. no. 938 801363 - Glengsgata 38, 1706 SARPSBORG
- B) Pursuant to the Personal Data Act, I have a right to information about which information about me is registered and which is processed, as well as a right to correct and / or delete incorrect information. I also have the right to withdraw this consent at any time,but understand that my personal information must be stored as long as the subscription relationship can be seen by the landlord or until full settlement of the outstanding has taken place.
C)Data stored will not be shared with anyone other than those who manage and perform services related to City Bicycles so that the system can be kept in operation. Card information is stored with our payment partner and all data about me is either encrypted or secured so that it is not available to others who are not connected to the service.
All this I confirm to have read and understood.
If you have questions or need help, contact us on tel. 22 34 34 45 or email firstname.lastname@example.org